1. Where is the Amazon rainforest?
2. What is the rainforest like?
3. Would you like to live in South America?
4. What is the circle of life?
5. How do species ensure they survive?
6. What can we do to help animals survive?
7. What is so great about the world anyway?
In maths we follow the Power Maths programme to support children’s learning and to build a deep understanding of maths concepts. Power Maths is a curriculum mastery programme designed to spark curiosity and excitement and nurture confidence in maths. It is built around a child‑centred lesson design that models and embeds a growth mindset approach to maths.
This term we are covering the following: